Welcome to the "I-fal" app (hereafter “The app”).
The binding documents refer to both women and men. In addition, singular tense refers to plural tense as well.
SUMMARY OF SERVICE:
- The app is a platform that connects between students (the “student(s) and/or the user”) and private English tutors (the “teacher(s)”). It should be pointed out that the app itself does not provide the private lessons, rather, it is a connecting platform between tutors and students.
- The lessons will take place on the ZOOM system, unless said otherwise by the owners. Therefore, receiving and sending information in real time by the use of the ZOOM system generally and through the use of the app specifically require online connection of a computer, smart phone, or any other device that can connect the students to the internet. Online connection costs are according to the agreements between the students and their communication providers.
- Users who are 18 and up are allowed to register. If you are a student younger than 18 years older, you are not permitted to use this app or perform any activity on it unless you have the approval of a parent or legal guardian.
- The app’s users are required to provide correct and full details. Failure to provide the details as requested by the app may prevent completion of the registration process.
- While registering you will be requested to make a username and password. In order to protect your privacy, you should keep the details confidential and change your password periodically. Any damage caused by not keeping the details of the username and password confidential, will be the full responsibility of the user.
- You may use one username only.
- The students will turn to the tutors to set up a lesson through a request in the system’s lessons calendar based on the dates and hours available.
- The students are strictly forbidden from contacting a tutor outside the app or find out their private information in order to set up a lesson outside the app, directly or indirectly. It is agreed upon that a violation of this condition will cause the app to block you without the option of a refund, and with an agreed compensation of 50,000
CANCELATION OF REGISTRATION:
- The app has the authority to prevent you from using services that require registration at its sole discretion, as well as canceling your registration to the service or block your access to it, if by its opinion it is justified and does not need any explanations.
- Every user of the app will be offered the option to get a membership according to which they will be able to purchase a monthly lesson package (hereafter “The membership”).
- The membership renews itself automatically and will be paid through a standing order. The owners will provide a receipt and/ or invoice and/ or any document required by law regarding the provision of services after receiving the payment to their account.
- The student will be able to cancel the membership at any time. The cancellation of the payment will only apply on the billing date of the following month. Therefore, there will be no refund on the previous month paid before.
- To clarify and avoid doubts, the allowed limit of lessons resets each month. For that reason, there is no accumulation of lessons. If there are any lessons left that did not take place in the end of the month, they will reset.
CANCELATION OF LESSONS:
- In case of cancellation of a lesson, the student is allowed to cancel up to two hours before the scheduled time without it counting as part of the membership’s limited number of lessons. The message about canceling will be sent through the app only. To clarify, if the student did not get a message regarding the cancelation of the lesson, the app is not responsible for refund.
- If the student cancels the lesson less than two hours before the scheduled time, the student will be responsible for the full payment of the lesson without the option of a refund.
- To clarify, there will be no refund for any technical or internet connection problem of the student.
- In any case in which the tutor will not be able to teach the lesson, and the reason for cancelling the lesson is because of the tutor, the lesson will be cancelled and will not be deducted from the number of lessons in the membership.
- Please notice the app’s team has the right to cancel a lesson at any given time without it being deducted from the number of lessons the student acquired.
- Do not copy, use, or let a third-party copy or use the app’s content for any purpose.
- Note that it is not allowed to let any person who does not own a membership or is not registered on the app to use it. The membership is personal only and cannot be passed on to any person or organization.
- Users are required to upload legal content and pictures, without copyright infringement and/ or deception.
- Do not add links that were not added by the app, including for the purpose of advertising that has not been approved by the owners.
- The app shall be used for non-commercial purposes only.
- It is forbidden to use the app for purposes that are/ might be a criminal offense and/ or civil injustice according to the regulations of the law and/ or violate the rights of a third party.
- Do not disrupt the ongoing activity of the app in any way. Furthermore, do not copy the information from the app or make links to improper content that does not fit the nature of the app.
- The app’s team does not commit to publish every comment, including uploaded content by users of the app. In addition, and in a non- contradictory manner, the app's team is allowed to edit the content that users upload.
- Blunt and inappropriate content, including: sexual, political, commercial, misleading, discriminating, and more is not allowed to be published or uploaded to the app and the app's team is allowed to remove it immediately without giving notice.
- The app is not responsible for the quality of the tutors or the quality of the material being taught by them and/ or for a professional background check of tutors in the app. The responsibility for the accuracy and reliability of the information is of the tutors only. The owners do not supervise the information presented by the tutors or its accuracy and do not supervise the lessons through the computer or the app (online).
- The student will use a valid method of payment, that belongs to him/ her only. In addition, the payment may include fees charged by the clearing operators.
- The app may display advertisements on behalf of different advertisers. The app is not responsible for the content in the advertisements and/ or the contact of the users with the advertiser.
- The use of the app is the full responsibility of the user, the owners will not take responsibility for any direct/ indirect damage caused to the user. The suggested services in the app are to be used as is. The user of the app approves that they checked out the service, found it suitable for their needs and that he/ she will have no claim/ lawsuit against the owners.
- The app does not commit to present an accurate and reliable information and/ or that the information published by the tutors is correct and entirely complete.
- The use in the app and its services is in the complete responsibility of the user. The opinions and reviews about a tutor are subjective of the publishing student, without any involvement or responsibility of the owners; any activity (or avoidance from one) based on those reviews will be done by the user and is their responsibility. The owners will not be responsible in any way regarding any service and/ or product and/ or message and/ or display and/ or activity, which are provided by a student or a tutor regarding the subject that is being studied and/ or for any activity aberrant from the field of studying (including the date of supply of the service, the performance and quality of the service and more) and the responsibility for the said above and for any damage of any kind that might be caused by an activity (or avoidance of one) according to what was said above, will apply to the student and/ or the tutor, according to the circumstances, and will not apply to the app.
- The owners are allowed to change the look of the app and the services provided in it without a notice in advance and by their professional opinion. The same applies to cases in which there is a pause in activity for app maintenance, with a notice given in advance to the users and at the owners' sole discretion.
- It is by the owners' opinion and right to decide what content will be presented in the app, for how long, what will be its place and design, the order of the search results and any other matter regarding it, and moreover, removing any content or information from the service by the owners’ exclusive opinion.
- The owners have the right to edit, as they see fit, the content in the tutor's user file (profile), without any given notice.
- The owners will not pass on personal information of the users to third parties with the exception of receiving clearing services.
- The owners will not be responsible for any damage caused by the loss of user information as a result of a failure of the systems or the app.
- The owners have the right to end any sale that was approved to be published in the app without a notice in advance.
- The reviews will be approved by the owners. The app’s team has the right to remove/ hide reviews written about tutors in the app, without a notice in advance. The owners of the app may change the approval policy or the reviews removal policy, without a notice in advance.
- Copyright and intellectual property rights of the app are of the owners’ only. It forbidden to copy, take pictures, change, spread, etc. any of the app’s content without the preapproval of the owners, in writing.
- The use of the app's service is binding and indicates your full consent to receive advertisements from the owners and/ or the app and/ or a representative, according to section 30A Communications Law (Bezeq and Broadcasting) 1982. The advertisements will be sent to you according to the contact details that you listed while registering the app, or in any other case in which you updated your details or when you provided your details to the owners and/ or the app. At any given time, you will be able to take back your consent and inform the app of your refusal to receive advertisements, by sending a refusal message. The way to send a refusal message will be explained in details in the advertisements that will be sent to you. The owners and/ or the app are allowed to use the details you provided for the purpose of sending information flyers or other content that is not used for advertisements.
- It is possible that certain advertisements will require a payment in the app. The app is not responsible for the content of the advertisements and/ or any advertising or marketing information presented in the app. The owners, or a representative, do not design, edit or check the content of the advertisements. The responsibility of the advertisements' content and any result and/ or damage caused by it is of the advertiser only. The advertisements in the app do not imply the app's recommendation in any way, or its representative, to use the advertised product and/ or to buy it in any way, and does not indicate any encouragement to purchase the advertised product. The owners have no responsibility regarding any sale or purchase and/ or other transactions between the users and the advertisers.
- The app's team is available for the app's users for any question, complaint, clarification, suggestion of efficiency, and more with the email [email protected].